During this time when we can’t gather at our Darkhorse studio, it’s essential that we stay connected. You can do that by attending our weekly Script Reading Book Club (maybe volunteering to be a reader), taking an online Meisner Technique class, and becoming an Actors Bridge Member.
Becoming a member does two things. It helps us provide matching funds for our grants (most of them require a dollar-for-dollar match or we have to give the money back), and it means that when we stand up before a panel of potential funders, we can say we have ‘x’ number of members who believe in our work enough to support us financially. In turn, this will help us increase programming, offer higher artist salaries to actors, directors, and designers, and take risks on new work while keeping our ticket and tuition prices reasonable.
- Receive the first word about what’s going on at ABE: reopening news, season announcements, audition calls, class schedules, and more.
- Enjoy a 10% discount on one of our classes in 2021.
- Access to at least 2 members-only events: a Zoom event this Spring and hopefully an in-person event in the Fall (can you say return-to-the-studio-palooza!?!).
- Get the first opportunity to buy tickets as soon as we can resume production.
- Become the proud recipient of our new logo sticker.