The following COVID Safety Protocols were developed in consultation with medical experts and reflect the new CDC recommendations as of 7/28/21.
FOR IN-PERSON CLASSES
- All students and faculty must be fully vaccinated. Please email proof of vaccination (photo of your card is great) to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of classes.
- We are limiting class size to no more than 10 students.
- Everyone will must be masked in class except when onstage. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Students can remove their masks while performing but must maintain social distance.
- We will mark off (X) every other seat in the house to encourage social distancing while sitting in the audience.
- Students should not come to class if they have a fever or experiencing any COVID symptoms.
- If a student tests positive for COVID, they should contact Vali immediately (email@example.com). We will inform all other students and that class will be moved to Zoom for the remainder of the session.
- In the event that classes must move online, we will refund the remaining portion of tuition for those students who do not wish to participate in class via Zoom.
- Unvaccinated students are welcome to continue their study online. Contact Vali to learn more about Zoom classes.
FOR IN-PERSON PERFORMANCES
Details to come…