The following COVID Safety Protocols were developed in consultation with medical experts and reflect the new CDC recommendations which were announced 7/28/21. Protocols were updated on 11/15/21 in consultation with our medical advisors.
FOR IN-PERSON CLASSES
- All students and faculty must be fully vaccinated. Please email proof of vaccination (photo of your card is great) to email@example.com prior to the start of classes.
- We are limiting class size to no more than 10 students.
- Everyone will must be masked in class except when onstage. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Students can remove their masks while performing but must maintain social distance.
- Students should not come to class if they have a fever or experiencing any COVID symptoms.
- In the event that classes must move online, we will refund the remaining portion of tuition for those students who do not wish to participate in class via Zoom.
- Unvaccinated students are welcome to continue their study online. Contact Vali to learn more about Zoom classes.
FOR IN-PERSON PERFORMANCES
- Everyone entering the ABE Studio must be fully vaccinated and masked in the building. Please bring a photo of your vaccination card and your drivers license with you.
- Audience members should not to attend performances if they have a fever or are experiencing any COVID symptoms.
- Audience members may remove their masks while eating or drinking.